Tuesday, February 22, 2011

It has to start somewhere


What better time than now!?

I am a woman with a penchant for exploring new things. My life must not be unlike the lives of many, but somehow, I still find things to be excited about on the daily. I have lived in Alaska since before you'd heard of Sarah Palin, which means it's high time to move onto somewhere new. I try and remind myself of my passions as often as possible so that I never forget - forgetting our passions is easier than we think. I'm fascinated by Indigenous Studies, I read a lot, and I drink a green smoothie every day. I am very fortunate to have found someone who can both hold my interest and put up with my crazy antics. He has gained great favor with me, of course.

I am going to keep up with this blogging shit. YA HEAR?

No comments:

Post a Comment